Nose hairs exist for a reason. They are important part of the natural immune system of the body. We use our nose in order to breathe and any pollutants like
pollen, dust, animal dander, etc. get trapped in the nose hair. However, if you have lots of protruding hairs in the nose that can lead to low self-esteem, embarrassment and loss of self-confidence, then you should remove them. Trimming your nose hair is a quick, affordable and easy process, which can quickly improve your confidence and boost your positive body image. All you need is a little knowledge on how to make sure and be very careful that you won’t damage your sensitive, delicate skin inside your nose. Below are the safest ways to trim your nose hair:
- Make sure that you are in a private place like a locked bathroom. This is a kind of situation that you don’t generally like people walking in on so all you have to do is make sure that you will be alone in the bathroom for a moment.
- This can be a bit painful (just like usual plucking), but you can still numb the pain a little bit if you want.
- Put a small piece of ice to the appropriate nostril for 1 minute. You might feel a bit awkward doing this but you should remember the rule number one.
- Make sure no one can be able to see you in order to finish what you’re doing appropriate. Aside from this method, you can also use a best nose trimmer. It will make you save more time and you won’t experience pain anymore.
- Choose the nose hairs that you want to remove.
- Nose hairs are actually good for the health of your lung, plus they are painful to remove so never go overboard.
- Just pluck the ones that are visible.