Do you have these embarrassing nasal and ear hair that are in excessive and you want a way you can groom them? Then the best solution is to go for the nose trimmers. The nose hairs are important for filtering what goes in through the nose. It is therefore not advisable to completely eliminate them. Only trim the excessive ones with the best trimmer and leave the rest to do their filtering work. One thing that we all know is that the nasal lining is super-sensitive and very prone to cuts and injuries. A pair of scissors and some low quality trimmers will leave you with cuts all pull your nasal hair thus leaving an irritating sensation. It is therefore important that as you look for a nose hair trimmer, you go for that which will do the grooming work well but not leave you in pain. If you need such a nose trimmer, then you should read on.
- 1 Nose Hair Trimmer: Uses
- 2 Types of Nose Hair Trimmers
- 3 Top Best Nose Hair Trimmers in 2018 Market
- 4 Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear Hair Trimmer
- 5 Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED light
- 6 Panasonic ER430K Nose, Ear & Facial Hair Trimmer Wet/Dry with Vacuum Cleaning System
- 7 Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- 8 Philips NT5175/49 Norelco Nose trimmer 5100 Facial Hair Precision Trimmer for Men
- 9 What Are the Different Types of Nose and Hair Trimmers?
- 10 Conclusions
Nose Hair Trimmer: Uses
Trimming the nasal hair with little effort
When you use a hair trimmer, you will need just but a little effort and the work will be done. The trimmer is just put onto one’s nose and then left to do the work.
Most of the nasal hair trimmers have been designed and built in a manner that they protect the internal lining of the nose from cuts. Some state –of-the art designs have also been designed to prevent any hair pulling as this really hurts while yet others have been designed with hypoallergenic ingredients.
In comparison to the pair of scissors, the nose hair trimmers requires one to use not only a little energy but also just but a few minutes if not seconds.
Types of Nose Hair Trimmers
There are a number of nose hair trimmer types with the most common ones being:
The battery-Operated trimmers – These come with either the oscillating or the rotating blades and mostly use either AA batteries or the smaller AAA size batteries.
i. We have those types that are operated with two hands. One manually rotates the trimmer handle thus manually rotating the blade while the other guides.
ii. There are also those trimmers that work by squeezing some mechanical wing handles thus creating the oscillating or rotating effect.
Slim Trimmers – these can either use battery or battery-free and are discreetly designed for travel.
The type of trimmer one chooses depends on preferences, comfort and convenience as all these types comes with more features and accessories than just the blade.
|Name||Wet or Dry|
|Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear Hair Trimmer|
|Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED light||Wet/Dry|
|ER430K vacuum nose trimmer||Wet/Dry|
|Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer||Wet/Dry|
|Philips NT5175/49 Norelco Nose trimmer||Wet/Dry|
The ER-GN30-K model by Panasonic is a wet/dry nose/ear and facial hair trimmer that has been designed to make it easy for you to get rid of those embracing facial and nasal hair trimmed. Designed to use the rotary system for fast and safe cutting, all the possibilities of injury such as those gotten when using a pair of scissors have been eliminated. The model is powerful enough to perfectly be used at home while at the same small and compact enough to be carried for journey.
- It features a vortex cleaning system
- It operates by the use of a single “AA” battery
- It comes with a cleaning brush together with a protective cap as additional accessories
- It also features a dual edge 60-degree hypo-allergenic blade that is designed to cleanly cut without pulling. The blades feature stainless steel design for durability
- It has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to position as well as to hold
- Uses either wet or dry mechanism
- It features a washable head and is fully im-miscible thus easy to maintain.
This water resistant trimmer has been designed with quality in mind for production of pain-free and accurate precision. The use of the high quality materials such as the steel casting rather than the cheap plastic materials used in the design of other trimmers makes this instrument to be a durable model you can trust to last for long. The quality of the trimmer is felt right when you take it out of the box. The water resistance feature allows you to use it in the shower at your own convenience as well as making it easy to clean and rinse off. With a super bright LED lighting, it is easy to find those hairs that are hiding in areas that are difficult to reach. Featuring the rotary cutting system hair can enter through the sides as well as from the top a feature that is really helpful for the stray hairs to be trimmed down completely without the risks of suffering from any form of pain.
- The trimmer features a high quality steel body
- The blades also feature high quality stainless steel material for clean and smooth cut as well as durability of the cutting edge
- It features a unique LED lighting system that provides bright light thus helping the user to easily find the hairs in the hard to reach areas.
- It comes with a lifetime manufacturer replacement warranty.
- The water resistance feature allows the user to trim hair while in the shower. The same feature also makes it easy for the trimmer to be cleaned and rinsed off.
- It uses a single AA battery to operate
The ER430K vacuum nose trimmer is a unique and ultimate personal detailing and grooming tool for any man. One thing that you may never have thought about is where the hair clippings always go after you have trimmed your nose or ear. Whereas some of them always fall into your groomer, some will remain in the nose or ear. It can be embarrassing when these hair falls down at a time you least expected or even irritating if you inhale them unexpectedly. To avoid such embarrassments, Panasonic has the ER430K vacuum trimmer for you to explore. The tool has been designed to whisk away all the cut hairs thus keeping them out of sight. With a sleek ergonomic design, you will easily hold and position your tool as you do the much desired grooming task.
- It features an ergonomic design which makes the tool to easily be handled and positioned
- The tool has a unique vacuum system that is designed to whisk away any hair clippings
- It uses the wet or the dry trimming and has an easy to wash, easy to maintain head that can fully be immersed in water.
- It uses a single AA battery
- In the package is a travel pouch, a mirrored cap for helping to locate any stray hairs together with a protective gear
- It has the rotary cutting system that is safe and fast
- It also features a dual-edge 60-degree hypo allergenic blade that cleanly cuts without pulling as experienced with other blunt blades
The Groom Mate Platinum XL trimmer is absolutely the best manual trimmer and one of the best among all the trimmers in the market today. Most of the customers to have used it attest to the fact that the tool is more superior than most of the battery operated trimmers. The unit has a rotary cutting blade design that assures the use of smooth, soft and fast trimming without having to feel the pain that results from the nasal hair being pulled. It is also easy to operate, to clean and to maintain. Its size makes it possible for the trimmer to be an accompanying tool in your journeys without having to take lots of space. It is therefore a trimmer worth owning.
- It is made by the use of 100% stainless steel thus making it a durable tool to own
- It doesn’t use a battery or any other source of energy. It is a manually operated device
- It features a patented rotary blade system which is guaranteed to never becoming dull. The system is also designed to eliminate the possibilities of pulling or yanking out your nasal hair.
This is an all-in-one style and trimmer. If you have those disturbing nose or ear hairs you need to groom, or you just need to do some styling and detailing to your eyebrows and beard hairs, then the Norelco trimmer is the way to go.
- It features a unique skin-guard system that surrounds the blade and is meant to protect the skin, especially the delicate nasal lining
- It features an ultra sharp chromium-steel blade that has finely be ground
- It is accompanied with a Deluxe storage case that neatly stores your trimmer together with other accessories
- It trims unwanted ear, eyebrow and nose hair with comfort and safety
- Not only has it been Designed to be used for trimming ear, eyebrow and stray nose hairs but also for sideburns, neck, stubble and beard as well
When it comes to the modern nose and hair trimmer, you’ve actually got a few different designs from which to choose. Which one would be the best trimmer for you?
- Cylindrical heads: These trimmers feature a circular-shaped cutting surface that normally includes dual-blade technology. You can trim your hair from the sides of this device or straight on and there’s a small foil that protects your skin.
- Flat heads: These trimmers typically have an elongated head that has a “mini” trimming surface on it. You would use these trimmers like any other clippers and they trim the fine little hairs around your neck and eyebrows with ease. This is the perfect tool to shape sideburns as well.
- Pointed heads: These trimmers are designed more to take on your ear hair more than anything else. They can be used inside the nostrils or to trim eyebrows, but be careful with them because their points are often sharper and this can do some damage to the soft membranes of the inner nose.
To find the best nose and hair trimmers to meet your needs, there are several comprehensive reviews that you’ll find right here to help you make the right decision. Filled with facts about design, reputation, and the quality of the components, you’ll be able to make an empowered choice that will benefit you for years to come! As for the actual act of removing nose hairs, WikiHow and Men’s Health both have suggestions, but the basics to remember are tilt your head back, push your nose up a little so that you can get a better view and do it in a well lit area – ideally, in front of a mirror.
What Makes a Good Nose and Hair Trimmer?
It’s the variety of the heads that you’ll receive with the trimmers that will turn a good trimmer into one of the best trimmers that you’ve ever owned. When they come with multiple heads and attachments, then you’ll be able to trim off all of those unsightly, bothersome facial hairs that are literally a pain in the nose or ear to pluck out!
You’ll also want to look for trimmers that have a good cutting angle. Many of them fall within the 60-degree range and that works pretty well. Some trimmers have a 30-degree cutting angle, however, and that’s really only good for straight on trimming like you’d need for your nose. Because of the nature of this tool’s job, it is pretty common for the blades to be self-sharpening, but it is important to never assume this.
The final quality of a good hair trimmer is the design of the unit itself. Some are very tiny, comparable to the size of a pen. They can trim the hair, but they won’t have a lot of high-powered trimming to cut through large patches, like right around the neck. Larger trimmers may be designed to cut hair in difficult places, but then make it difficult to trim the itchy hairs that can grow about the shoulders and back.
By using these reviews and comparing them to your specific needs, you’ll have the greatest chance to select the best nose and hair trimmers that are available today.
How Can You Find the Best Hair and Nose Trimmers?
The first feature that you’ll absolutely want to look for in a new trimmer is a cutting head that has completed rounded teeth. Some models have more of a triangular shape to them and this can create a slicing effect when too much pressure is applied during the trimming process. If you thought using a tweezers to pull out a thick, black nostril hair was painful, try giving yourself a bloody nose with a trimmer! OUCH!
You’ll also want to look at what kind of batteries are used to power the trimmer itself. Many of them are powered with “AA” batteries and these are suitable enough for most applications. Others only use a “AAA” battery and some users may find these to be a bit underpowered. Rechargeable lithium-ion options are available too, but typically carry a premium price tag.
Knowing what your needs are or will be in the near future will also help with the selection process. If you just need something to address those troublesome nostril hairs, that’s a different type of trimmer that you’ll need when compared to someone who wants ear and neck hair removed. List your priorities, use the reviews to weed out the products that won’t work, and then find the best of the best trimmers from the selections that are remaining.
The construction of the head itself is the final consideration to make when selecting the best nose trimmer. Many of the heads are made with stainless steel, but not all of them. A compound metal, even one that includes stainless steel, can corrode over time – especially when exposed to the wet environments of the typical bathroom. Do you really want to stick a rusty trimmer in your nose or ear?
What Are the Prices of the Best Nose and Hair Trimmers Today?
You’ll find that the average price for one of the best trimmers on Amazon today is about $40. You can find some makes and models that are cheaper than this and they’ll be able to do a pretty good job, but they won’t have the same level of long-term durability. There are also more expensive options available too, but these models tend to be geared towards an all-in-one need that includes neck, ear, eyebrows, nostrils, and other forms of bothersome facial hair.
Tips On Selecting The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
- Looking for the most appropriate nose trimmer requires more than just the type of the tool. There are much more factors to consider before you can make a decision to buy one. Below are some of those factors:
- The safety guides designed to prevent the tool’s blade from coming to contact with the nasal membranes have to be considered. The nasal membrane is very delicate and if the blade comes in contact, the trimmer may cut you thus leaving you with lots of sever pains
- The best trimmers need to have proper ergonomic designs that allow you to comfortably handle and position the tool during operation.
- Additional features such as LED light system or mirrors that will enable you to have a clearer viewing of the hidden areas is important
- Miniature vacuums are also important in removing all hair from your nose while trimming. This reduces the risks of inhaling the hair or the embarrassment of hairs falling at the least appropriate times.
- Cleanliness is also important. A model that is water resistant and can therefore be immersed in water during cleaning should be preferred. In addition, there should be brushes for easy and proper cleaning of the blades.
- Let the model also have attachments that can be used to modify the trimmer for use in detailing the ears, moustaches, sideburns together with other facial hair.
- The size is also important especially if you will need to be travelling with your product.
- Brand can also play an important role, especially when it comes to durability. It is always important to stick on the well known brands rather than going for a brand that is least known by anyone.
- Lastly, do not overlook reviews. Products that feature more negative reviews than the positive ones should be overlooked.
The nose and ear hairs can really be embarrassing. In addition, there may be need for grooming some of the facial hairs, which includes the sideburns, the mustaches, the beards and eyebrows among others. The use of the most appropriate and conventional nose hair trimmer is the best way of dealing with these excessive hairs. Going for the best nose hair trimmer will not only give you that wonderful appearance but will ensure that you get such an appearance without any pain and with the use of just but a little effort.